|" Red Current (sweet fruit) " Group Exhibition
|Click HERE to see the whole show online|
|Note: We are having some issues posting the show- please email us for a PDF of the show
Roq La Rue
RED CURRENT (SWEET FRUIT)
curated by Sharon Arnold
Opens Friday March 23rd
runs through April 7th 2012
Please join us for an epic opening night party on March 23rd from 6-9pm!
Roq La Rue is pleased to present northwest artist and curator Sharon Arnold's group exhibition, "Red Current". This show will offer up a plethora of local talent by northwest artists. This exhibition will expand on the type of work usually shown at Roq La Rue and include conceptual pieces and installation work as well as traditional media.
Jennifer Borges Foster
cur·rent ( /ˈkərənt/ )
a. Belonging to the present time: current events; current leaders.
b. Being in progress now: current negotiations.
2. Passing from one to another; circulating: current bills and coins.
3. Prevalent, especially at the present time: current fashions. See Synonyms at prevailing.
4. Running; flowing.
1. A steady, smooth onward movement: a current of air from a fan; a current of spoken words. See Synonyms at flow.
2. The part of a body of liquid or gas that has a continuous onward movement: rowed out into the river's swift current.
3. A general tendency, movement, or course. See Synonyms at tendency.
4. Symbol i, I Electricity
a. A flow of electric charge.
b. The amount of electric charge flowing past a specified circuit point per unit time.
Jennifer Zwick "Bound" archival pigment print
Bette Burgoyne " Water Wood " white pencil on paper
Amanda Mantiach "Interior Decoration (second empire)" graphite, color pencil on paper